process from the plateau
- Understand where you are WHERE YOU ARE
- where you are
- what got you here
- what does your current situation mean to you? what makes that so?
- Know yourself WHO YOU ARE
- who are you (personality)
- where did you come from (history and experience)
- what are your strengths
- messages from others from inside
- what's possible WHAT'S POSSIBLE
- clarify options
- what opportunities presented
- Chart the course HOW TO GET THERE
- choose destination
- plan the course
- Navigate to the new role GET THERE
Understand where you are.
Where are you?
What got you here. What this really is.
What is your current situation to you? What makes it so?
Who are you?
Where did you come from? How did you get here?
What is your story. All the experiences that you have found fulfilling in someway.
How are you strong? Where do you do your best?
What are you hearing?
What opportunities present?
Chart the Course
Plan to get there
Navigate accomplish next role